Re: ich habe Sie nodig...

[ Karmann-Ghia Forum ]

Geschrieben von Jörn am 30. Juni 2005 18:58:07:

Als Antwort auf: ich habe Sie nodig... geschrieben von Boris930 am 29. Juni 2005 09:19:49:

Hi,

I think Jörg has given an excellent hint with the "Kraftfahrtbundesamt" the way it work in Germany and mentioning their website. You could ask the question directly to them by going to the site and use the "Kontakt" button.
I am not sure if Jörgs proposed procedure will work as I doubt that the former owner, if still alive, is willing to swear a testimony that the files are lost; actually, I think you are the only one who is able to do so because the files got lost in your hands.

Just ask the guys at Kraftfahrtbundesamt what they need to issue the paper that you require in Belgium.
What did your authorities tell you to do? Did they tell you to get the documents from Germany as the car has never been registered in Belgium?
Maybe the former owner - supposed he is still alive - still has a copy of the contract (good chance if he is german) and you can prove ownership! I think that´s what it is all about.
One of these possibilites or a combination of these will have to lead to success!

Good luck

Jörn

Antworten:

[ Karmann-Ghia Forum ]